Explore the new experience
Save a trip to the shop, download jood Orange app and subscribe now!
You don't have to think twice! Choose the GBs and enjoy unlimited calls and SMS to all local networks, carryover and always-on features and much more!
– Just swipe and choose
- Scan your identification document (Civil smart ID card only for Jordanians, passport for non-Jordanians)
- Take a selfie
- Check and confirm your information.
- If everything is OK, you’ll be able to proceed.
Set up your preferred delivery option (express or standard delivery), pay using the payment method you prefer (e-payment or cash on delivery), submit your order, and get your line delivered to your doorstep
Are you in a hurry to start using your jood line?
For the first time in Jordan, get your line delivered to your doorstep on the same day by choosing the "Express delivery" option when setting up your delivery. *
There’s always the standard delivery option if you prefer
With jood Orange app, we offer you a variety of options to pay
The best part, you can add, delete, and manage all your payment methods in one place!
Tired of remembering when your monthly subscription renewal is due?
With jood by Orange, put your mind at ease and set your automatic payment each month to deduct your monthly fees from your card and renew your subscription.
- Before proceeding with the subscription steps, you are required to sign up to the app.
- You can sign up using your email, Gmail, Facebook, Apple ID (iOS users) or using an Orange mobile number.
- You may be required to perform some steps in-app to verify your identity.
- Only civil smart ID cards for Jordanians are allowed. Military ID cards or any other ID cards are not allowed.
- The delivery service is managed by a delivery carrier. There are two delivery options available:
- 1. Standard delivery: free
- 2. Express delivery: 3 JOD
- Express delivery service is NOT available throughout the kingdom, it is only available in these specific governorates: Amman, Zarqa, Irbid, Balqa and Aqaba from 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM only.
- If you’re currently a prepaid orange user and want to change to one of jood offers, you must do it via the app and make sure that your current line is not deactivated. Once your offer is changed to jood, you can’t go back to your previous offer.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Terms and conditions for downloading and using the jood Orange Application.
You can choose one from our predefined selection of numbers.
You can keep it for up to 48 hours before submitting the order, make sure to complete your order before that to avoid losing the number.
You have to be 18+ years old with a valid civil smart ID card (only) if you are Jordanian, or a passport if you are non-Jordanian.
The scanning process might fail for different reasons, but to ensure a successful scanning attempt, make sure that:
- Your phone camera and internet connection are working properly.
- You're using the correct document.
- You have good lighting.
- You're scanning the document's correct side.